Hand Repair Balm
Metolius Hand Repair Balm is an antiseptic blend that's (almost literally) the bee's knees for mending your cracked, cut-up fingers, palms and heels. When you've been out too long on the crag, you need a good salve to repair the damage. This balm not only smells good but jumpstarts the recovery process. It's made from natural, organic ingredients, including (naturally) beeswax, almond oil and apricot oil. Metolius Balm doesn't leave your hands sticky and it helps prevent callouses. Think of reaching for it as soon as you take off your climbing shoes.
- Specifically formulated for climbers' dry, chapped hands and fingers
- Antiseptic blend speeds healing and promotes new skin growth
- Can be applied directly to cuts, scrapes, sun burns, bug bites and chapped lips
- Available individually or 12 packs in ½ oz. (14 g) or 1 oz. (28 g) screw-top tins
- Made in Oregon of natural, organic ingredients: Beeswax, Almond oil, Apricot oil, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Mango butter, St. John's Wort, Calendula, Chamomile, Chickweed, Plantain, Comfrey leaf, Olive oil, Aloe vera, Jojoba, Wheat germ, and a blend of Tea Tree and Lavender essential oils. Prepared exclusively for Metolius by Miller Creek Farms.