Posted on October 24 2013
An awesome harness which we tried out in portland, comfy with plenty or gear loops for both Trad and sport climbing. The Speed buckle system makes it very safe and quick to put on, no need to worry about doubling back the buckles with this harness. Plus it looks great.
Designed as a competition harness it is nice and light, yet it will work great in the local indoor wall or on an epic big wall.
- Locking speed-buckle
- Light, sporty and Safe Tech strong
- Narrow components for unmatched comfort and freedom of movement
- Four gear loops and rear haul loop (XS only has two gear loops)
- Innovative slot system keeps pad end in place
- 13 oz. (368 g) medium
- CE/UIAA certified
- Harness manual
- Sizes: XS 24-27” , SM 27-30”, MD 30-33”, LG 33-37”